Woodgrain concrete sleepers look like wood & have the durability concrete that will last forever.
They are structurally engineered for retaining walls, reinforced with 2 x N12 steel bars (3 x N12 for 2m+ lengths).
We manufacturer plain, charcoal & peppercorn colours to complement any garden or rural setting. Woodgrain sleepers also look great when used for paving and firepit areas.
*SIZES WE STOCK ARE 1.5M,2.0M AND 2.4M ALL OTHER SIZES WILL ARE MADE TO ORDER*
PRICE PER SLEEPER
Incl GST, N12 Reo & 40mpa
1.0m x 200mm x 80mm = $32.00 ea
1.2m x 200mm x 80mm = $34.00 ea
1.5m x 200mm x 80mm = $36.00 ea
2.0m x 200mm x 80mm = $38.00 ea
2.4m x 200mm x 80mm = $44.00 ea
- Height – 200mm Depth – 80mm
- 1m – 2m sleepers are reinforced with 2 x N12 steel bars
- 2m + sleepers are reinforced with 3 x N12 steel bars
- 1.0m – 35kg
- 1.2m – 45kg
- 1.5m – 50kg
- 2.0m – 70kg
- 2.4m – 90kg
- Note that sleeper weights are indicative only and may vary.
- Price does not include steel posts, these are quoted separately.
- Price does not include delivery. Pickup is available during trading hours from our yard in Deception Bay. We have forklifts on-site for loading your product.
- Colour of concrete sleepers is only an indication and may vary from picture.
- Size stated is the distance between post centres.
- Prices do not include delivery.
- Delivery charges are dependant on the area to be delivered to.
- Due to the weight & sizes of our products to be delivered we primarily use a Crane truck. For much smaller quantities, alternative transport can be arranged.
- Whatever the load size we can arrange our product to be delivered direct to your door.
- We deliver to Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich and all surrounding suburbs.
- They last considerably longer than timber walls
- They are generally maintenance-free
- They provide structural strength and stability on all types of land
- They will not rot, burn, warp, split or flake and are termite resistant
- They look good & are environmentally friendly!
Call – 0405 233 099 / 07 3204 1793
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org