WOODGRAIN CHARCOAL WITH VOODOO SEAL
WOODGRAIN URBAN WITH ACRYLIC SEAL
Our Premium Range of Woodgrain Sealed Concrete Sleepers have a gloss finish for added style. These sleepers are the most unique on the market and will make you the envy of your street.
They are structurally engineered for retaining walls, reinforced with 2 x N12 steel bars (3 x N12 for 2m+ lengths) & have the durability concrete that will last a lifetime.
We manufacturer Charcoal with Voodoo Seal (which is darker), as well as Plain Urban with an acrylic seal.
*ALL OF OUR PREMIUM RANGE SLEEPERS ARE MADE TO ORDER*
PRICE PER SLEEPER
Incl GST, N12 Reo & 40mpa
1.0m x 200mm x 80mm = $34.00 ea
1.2m x 200mm x 80mm = $36.00 ea
1.5m x 200mm x 80mm = $39.00 ea
2.0m x 200mm x 80mm = $44.00 ea
2.4m x 200mm x 80mm = $48.00 ea
- Height – 200mm Depth – 80mm
- 1m – 2m sleepers are reinforced with 2 x N12 steel bars
- 2m + sleepers are reinforced with 3 x N12 steel bars
- 1.0m – 35kg
- 1.2m – 45kg
- 1.5m – 50kg
- 2.0m – 70kg
- 2.4m – 90kg
- Note that sleeper weights are indicative only and may vary.
- Price does not include steel posts, these are quoted separately.
- Price does not include delivery. Pickup is available during trading hours from our yard in Deception Bay. We have forklifts on-site for loading your product.
- Colour of concrete sleepers is only an indication and may vary from picture.
- Size stated is the distance between post centres.
- Prices do not include delivery.
- Delivery charges are dependant on the area to be delivered to.
- Due to the weight & sizes of our products to be delivered we primarily use a Crane truck. For much smaller quantities, alternative transport can be arranged.
- Whatever the load size we can arrange our product to be delivered direct to your door.
- We deliver to Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich and all surrounding suburbs.
- They last considerably longer than timber walls
- They are generally maintenance-free
- They provide structural strength and stability on all types of land
- They will not rot, burn, warp, split or flake and are termite resistant
- They look good & are environmentally friendly!
Call – 0405 233 099 / 07 3204 1793
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org